Monday, November 30, 2015

Married Man

My name is Kavin, late 40, a married man who working as engineer in a steel reproduce factory for more than 20 years. I used to be a top performance continuously. But, since 5 years ago, the legend is ended due to my marriage. Previously, people keep talking about no life after married, and I still believe it will only happen to other people when the time I'm still single. But I'm wrong. I was spending every single seconds with my family now. But, I was keep telling myself, I have a lovely wife and I'm in happiness. Happiness?... I thought. Recently, I'm thinking repeatly, retaining in the same position for years, am I doing the right decision in the beginning stage before I married.

Today, I met a junior of mine named Joe who worked with me. He left 10 years ago. I used to called him stupid minion. But, he is different now. He is smart and rich. "How do you do, Kavin? Still working in the same company?" say Joe. I'm silent for seconds and replied "Yes.". "I'm CEO of automobile company now, join me if you interested, I'm still found you are the best engineer I ever met." say Joe again. I'm smile as replying. He in rush, he passed a name card and left.

Tonight is the tougher night ever, staring at the ceiling for 3 hours and cannot sleep. Do I make a right choice to be married man so early? The afternoon scene keep kicking me. Middle age crisis is a killer to most of the aged-40s man. They can overthink for a small reason or easily trigger by some old memory. The feeling is just like you are old but you still have 30 years more to go and cannot take any risk.

I'm walking to the window, looking at the moon. Talking to the moon, for 2 hours. And it doesn't change anything for the rest of my life...

P/S: My sepian fellows, think twice before action.

No comments: