Thursday, March 10, 2011

ours the only and only lovely trip

An evening, I’m looking an advertisement on newspaper. Is AirAsia, they having promotion again. [Taiwan] is popping in my mind, **a dialogue box floating on top of my head**. I proposed and showed to my girlfriend about the idea, and she is very happy.

I purchased the air tickets, and planned the itinerary. When planning, my heart is up and down. Time to time, my environment is just like the wallpaper. Keep changing to Taiwan scene, and I was standing in the middle while the scene spinning.

March, April, May, June. The day was coming, our lovely Taiwan Day.

Today, my body was shaking, my heart was burning and my eyes were flooding. “Sorry, sir. The flight you booked had been cancelled. Please accept our apologize.” was appearing in my google mail. @#%#$^^%&&*.

We didn’t give up, I wouldn’t let my lovely girlfriend down and disappointed. I want to rescue our trip. **Pinky love are spreading from the words (Lovely Trip) and surrounding it like twister** The trip was postponed to August.

Times fly. Soon will be ours the only and only lovely trip’s due date. The day before our flight, I’m keeping check my mailbox to make sure no one can cancel my flight. I wouldn’t let any outsider to destroy ours holy lovely trip.

But… always happy situation will come with a “But”, like a package. My lovely girlfriend was telling me, she was sick. After the medicine, she told me that gastric was attacking her. And she refused to join ours the only and only holy lovely trip. Another hammer was hitting my head, another hand was dragging my heart, another editor tool was turning my skin to grey color.

I’m sakit hati too cause she is sick, so I also decided not going and looking for optional for ours the only and only lovely trip. “You not care of me!!! Just busying on your trip only!!!” came from her mouth suddenly. I stoned for one minute, and speechless. I’m doing all this, just for my girlfriend. Am I doing wrong?

And I found out, she just have a very little little tiny gastric only. Next day only, she turn to a very healthy person already. OMG! If she really very sick in Taiwan, still can see doctor there.

P/S. My kesepian kaki, nevers plan a trip with someone who you cannot estimate.

No comments: