Monday, June 22, 2009

Hapi Buttday!

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to me-eee! Happy birthday to you! Yesterday was my 23th birthday, I blew all candles on top of my birthday cake while sitting in front of my starwars toys. I'm looking at them and think. Why my toys were celebrating birthday with me but not my girlfriend? Where's my girlfriend? I haven't received any call from her. And she didn't plan anything with me at all.

Do I need to feel sad at this moment? Luckily I have my lovely buddy, Starwars! I love you, Starwars. Am I just said, I love you, Starwars? Sigh… I'm look pity in front of you guys. Please! Please don't feel pity to me. I can handle it. Be strong.

At night, my girlfriend called. She stood in front of my house and holding a plastic bag. I'm very excited of her appearance. She armed me the plastic bag. It was starwars toys!!! Then she said “Happy birthday, dear! I love you!”.

*Not sure what is starwars? Please visit http://starwarsilike.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

sinnedster said...

With Reply to the above, from the actual owner of STARWARSILIKE, let me just say there is nothing wrong loving my troopers, that is why they are the Emperors finest!

So Don't make me "SMACK THEE WITH MY EMPEROR MIGHT!"