Sunday, September 14, 2008

A farnie joke

After work, sitting in front the TV and having dinner with my girlfriend as usual. I found out we are getting less and less communication among us. But nevermind, I will try my best to fix this out. I started with this joke, a joke that bring from office. I started. "Darling ar, I ask you one question.". "What is it?", my girlfrend ask. I asked "ngar choy" is grow from a red bean or green bean. I'm so excited waiting for her answer, so that I can laugh like what is happening in office. But, this world is not always perfect. "Why you asking this kind of stupid question? Who ask you!", she asked me angrily. "My colleague.", I say. She commented my colleague are so "wu liao".

I just want to make her laugh only. Why end up like this?///

Abang kesepian crying in heart...

2 comments:

aL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
maysan said...

If you already got a girlfirend why are you still sepi?